CBSA Social Media Tools
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) uses a variety of social media tools to provide timely and reliable information. We also want to hear what you have to say. Follow, like and subscribe to us today.
The CBSA does not endorse any particular social media site or tool.
Note: All of the CBSA's social media accounts are operated by third-party providers and are not subject to Government of Canada Web requirements. Find out more about interacting with us on social media on our important notices page
- CanBorderATL - Atlantic Region (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador)
- CanBorderGTA - Greater Toronto Area Region
- CanBorderPAC - Pacific Region (British Columbia and Yukon)
- CanBorderPRA - Prairie Region (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and the Northwest Territories)
- CanBorderQUE - Quebec
- CanBorderSOR - Southern Ontario Region
- CBSANOR - Northern Ontario Region
- Date modified: