1. The purpose of this notice is to advise that:
- (a) effective March 11, 2016, the company located at 2952 Ed Nixon Terrace, Victoria, British Columbia will be surrendering their "BW" type highway sufferance warehouse licence;
- (b) the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is advertising for a new highway sufferance warehouse in this area.
2. The CBSA is inviting applications for a licence to operate a public "BW" type highway sufferance warehouse under the authority of the Victoria CBSA office.
3. The successful applicant must provide a warehouse facility that meets the requirements of the Customs Sufferance Warehouses Regulations and operate the facility as a public sufferance warehouse to store in-bond goods.
4. Interested parties may refer to Memorandum D4-1-4, Customs Sufferance Warehouses, and should apply by submitting Form E400B, Application for Licence to Operate a Customs Highway Sufferance Warehouse to the CBSA.
5. Applications must be received or postmarked no later than 14 calendar days after the publication date of this notice. Please send applications and direct any questions concerning this notice to:
- Sean Ward
Canada Border Services Agency
400 – 1321 Blanshard Street
Victoria, British Columbia
- Date modified: